Thursday, July 7, 2011

Last minute audition for a Verizon commercial today

Hey, please send positive thoughts my way; I have a Verizon commercial audition today. I am gonna take my Annie Ilonzeh notes and book it!! Hey right now I'm listening to Murs' Everything.....has a nice groove. One, two, she was only 15 and love a bad R&B, she had to have vision because she saw the star in me, encourage me to write the drama in my life....

‎...Now there is birth and is death but the space in between
Is where the journey takes place and you give it all meaning
It's waitin on us all. There's no need to pretend
No freedom in the feeling where you're fearin the end
All good things come to it. Walk, don't run to it
Times you want to end it all yourself - don't do it.
Be original, be different
Be the one that stands up and shuts this system!