Sunday, May 30, 2010

Last minute booking at The Waterfront Theater in Marina Del Rey -- Willis Turner threw down!!

Stevie Mack produces a standup comedy show, "The Heavy Hitters of Comedy" at the Waterfront Theater in Marina Del Rey. He contacted me at the "last minute" to perform last night. Wow, he had a steller lineup. He had a film director warm up the audience and she was very, very funny. Got the audience warmed up with great ad libs and very funny material. I didn't get her last name but her first name was Patricia. Gayla Johnson followed and she was a very strong MC. Reggie Blaze threw down and Stevie Mack headlined and he was very funny. I loved his material regarding a Rockwieller. But my favorite comic was Mr. Willis Turner. Damn, he threw down. I haven't seen him in quite a while and he delivered the goods. Very funny, very confident, very quick ad libber, and he ended strong with his Prince bit. Okay, thanks Stevie Mack for the paid gig, stage time and a very good show. Hey Stevie Mack is doing a lot of impressive things including producing a radio show on the Internet. Check out his website: www.steviemack.com. He is focused with his career. Okay, it's a beauiful day in Southern Cali. I'm going out to have some fun. Oh, I have several shows coming up in June. I will post some of those dates later today or tomorrow. I also have to change the format of my upcoming gigs link on my website, to make it easier for you guys to keep up as to where I am. Have fun and stay positive, stay proactive and be all that you should be.