Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dominic Anthony Bowden, Chelsea Bearce, David Hill and Rick (Dick) Spenneberg

Last night I hosted the show at the Ice House Annex. Dominic Anthony Bowden, whom I haven't seen in years, performed. It was great seeing him; he had some funny material. Chelsea Bearce, a KTLA-TV comedy competition semi-finalist, also performed. She is performing at KTLA station on Monday. I haven't heard from KTLA so I guess I did not make the cut. My favorite comics were David Hill and a comic who moved to Los Angeles from San Diego a few months ago, Rick (Dick) Spenneberg. He was professional and FUNNY. Most comics got ten minutes on stage last night, we let him perform for over 30 minutes. He was the headliner and truly a treat for the audience. I saw him for the first time the last time I hosted the Annex show.

Hey I saw an improvisational show at the National Comedy Theater in San Diego Saturday night, they were pretty entertaining -- Thanks Kay, yer the Best!!