Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tuesday, February 9th, Las Vega$ take 2

Las Vegas Comedy Show featuring Joe Lowers at the Alexis Park Hotel is welcoming Sharon Lacey and myself to his stage to do a little bit of stand-up comedy brilliance.

Joe Lowers has been entertaining audiences for over 15 years, and his ability to involve the audience has made him a one-of-a-kind comedian. Now in the newly remodeled showroom with its two large video screens, he's able to add video to his show. Joe not only involves the audience, he involves the other comics working with him, plus the sound guy too.

I meet some hottie a few years ago in Vega$ and she introduced me to the comedy stylings of Joe Lowers.

I think it's $29.95. I assume it includes drinks. Show starts at 9 p.m. I will update.

Pegasus-Alexis Park
375 East Harmon Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89169-7081