Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ice House Annex, Sunday March 14th, @ 7:30 p.m. PUNCH TV

I will be MCing the Ice Ice Baby room at the world famous Pasadena's Ice House. It's actually the Annex which is the "baby", stage, the more intimate room. Hey Punch TV might be there to check me out so please come out to support me. I think the cover is $8.50 with a two drink minimum. Hey, I will be heading to Bistro 45 afterward for a drink. Have you been to Bistro 45? Awesome place to hang. Great food but more impressive is their service. Mike, Bryan (it's the Mike and Bryan show), Eric, and newbie McHale (don't know the spelling) are really cool. So if you can hang till the end of the show, which will be approximately 10 p.m., join me at Bistro 45 bar (down the block from the Ice House…10 minute walk).