Friday, August 10, 2012

Comedy Store Main Stage Debut - Friday, August 10th

Tonight's the night.  My Comedy Store Main Stage Debut!!!


The Comedy Store's address is 8433 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, 90069.  (mmm, 69)  There are several rooms at the Comedy Store; go to the Main Stage entrance.  Mention my name at door (Keith Michael Ashton, DUH) for the $10 cover.  The Comedy Store doors open at 7:30, show starts at 8 (don't be late) and the show might run to 10:30/11.  You are going to get your money's worth. There are several parking options.  I usually park in covered parking of the Andaz Hotel (8401 Sunset). The inclined parking entrance is just east of the Comedy Store. It's $10. I have been told that there is a $1 per hour open lot just west of the Comedy Store. Thank you for spending your Friday with me. If you can't come out please join us in spirit...good spirit, no heckling.