Saturday, April 24, 2010

Leonardo da Vinci and Kanye West and Eminem and David DeAngelo

I am listening to some Kanye West, Britney Spears, Keyshia Coles, Drake, Eminem, T. I. (he's back!!!!), Pepe Aguilar, man I just love the authentic talent of Kanye West...

Kanye West on the track by the way, La Keyshia, OK ...I don't love you no more, ANNNNNNND STOP.

Hey my gurl Nancy as well as Diana and Cindy informed me about KTLA's standup comedy competition. They are looking for two minutes of ya best stuff. One needs to upload a 2 minute video onto their website. I will write some new current events material, brush up on my more recent material, come up with a solid two minutes and then find a club where I can tape it and see if it's strong enough to send by this Friday.

Hey I attended a lecture on Leonardo Di Vinci at the Getty last Sunday, Renowned Renaissance artist Leonardo da Vinci had a tremendous range of interests beyond painting. He was also an inventor, an architect, and a scientist committed to uncovering the mysteries of the mind and the body. His observations—documented in thousands of sheets of notes on the arts, the sciences, and technology—demonstrate Leonardo's curiosity in diverse subjects.

Pretty darn amazing. Many of us can barely hold down a 9-5 and this guy was just doing it. I like that...I want to be a Renaissance man. I think most of us are able to do a lot more than we do but we are not inspired on a regular basis.

I have to thank Jaci for inviting me to that lecture.

I love Eminem and Kanye West --

Right now I'm listening to EVERYBODY MOVE...two words, Chi-town...

Should have been signed twice!!!

Wow, it's been awhile since I've had a free Saturday morning. I think Saturday mornings is the best personal creative time for me.

Two words FREEWAY...aye yeah!!!

Eminem and Kanye West are authentic. Very talented and authentic. They stand out. They take a lot of risks. I like reading Eminem's lyrics. He is a good story teller and he seems to be expressing honest thoughts. Sometimes I write my jokes on paper to see how it reads. Am I saying something and is it honest? or am I just writing jokes? I should say something that I am passionate about and I have to blow it up. I need to color with my words.

Scarface's On My Block is now bumping...

I am very curious and I have a lot of energy. I want to keep on evolving and discovering new things and becoming more confident with expressing myself on and off stage. Lenoardo Di Vinci was very curious and focused. He was so focused that he invented things to help him discover more of the things he was passionate about. WOW, that's so serious focus. What if I can do that. What if I pursue all my passions and invented things that allowed me to discover more of what I am passionate about. I would be unstoppable. I would be brilliant. I would be awesome.

Beyonce's Flaws and All is now playing...nice jam.

I don't know why you love me, and that's why I love you, catch me when I fall, accept me flaws and all, and that's why I love you.

I want to play the acoustical and electric guitar, standup bass, keyboards, trombone and sing in a pop/hip hop band.
I want to be a brilliant stand up comic.
I want to be a brilliant voice-over artist.
I want to be a brilliant actor on TV, films and commercials.
I want to produce comedy related aired projects.
I want to be an awesome lover.
I want to be an exceptional mature man.
I want to come up with ideas in my head and then produce them in a timely matter.
I will write and publish a best selling fictional book on living in Los Angeles by 2011.

Oh oh, it's too late, Kanye West's GONE!! Another bad jam
Knock Knock, who's there. KILLER!!!
I ride on chrome!!! Yo, Yo

I have a lot more stuff I want to do

David DeAngelo is the fucking insightful bomb.

I'm ahead of my time, sometimes years out...Kanye West is BRILLIANT!!

I want to be the Kanye West/Eminem of standup comedy. I want to just kill it with honesty in a melodic, sensuous manner. Gotta bring sex to the stage

It's Brittney Bitch and she's a SLAVE 4 U, baby don't you wanna dance up on me, r u ready? Get it, Get it. Why Should I Be Sad.

What's UP? Who's going to run this town tonight? We are. You can call me Caesar in a dark Caesar. Aint' nobody fresher ah, ah

Wha, wha, I said I can give it to you but whatcha gonna do with it?
Jayo Felony, Method Man and DM to the muther fuckin X

Aye damn, music is powerful. That's all I need when I need.

Ayeee now I'm listening to Marc Anthony's No Me Conoces.

I've been running around a lot having a lot of fun but it's now time to get back to the basics and basically work more on my basic self. Time to spend more time by myself, more time writing, more time improving, more time with patience, more time to sleep, more time to rest, more time focusing and more time doing actions so I can attract all I need to attack each time. Time to take it to another level and level the playing field of #10s. Time to turn more heads, especially mine, Time to IMPRESS by showing LESS. Time to take more risks on and off stage, vertically and horizontally. Time to go bed, bath and many steps beyond my usual comfort zone. Time to make phenomenal $$$$ by being phenomenal. Time to buy the ex that red ex pensive car, and ex some of her future ex bills, Time to begin the next HUNT journey, Don't stop believing, Brooklyn born, West Indian Raised and I will b representing.

Thank you Dave McNary for giving me stage time for so many years -- much love to you.

Borrowing Eminem's words:

Ladies and gentleman, introducing the new and improved you know who...
There's more music/comedy/kmady to make,
Keep makin' new shit,
Produce hits to break
the monotony,
What's gotten into me?

The answer, Leonardo da Vinci and Kanye West and Eminem and David DeAngelo.